From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Beyer
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 11:25 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Need help connecting APCC to Mach1

I posted the message below initially under the topic of "Smart Meridian Flip with NINA" but I'm starting a new
thread on this topic because at this point it has nothing to do with the original problem of a meridian flip. I'm
just trying to get the mount up and running again.

Start of message:

I'm hoping for some suggestions to help restore a functional connection between my computer and the
mount. After the latest event that started with a meridian flip followed by pointing issues which then caused
APCC-Pro to stop responding. I've gone back through all set up instructions for APCC and the V2 driver but
was unable to get the mount to connect correctly. The end result was APCC would only open the then stop
responding and require closing using task manager. The V2 driver would also open but the mount was
unresponsive to both.

This morning George was very helpful in troubleshooting the connection problem. He came to the conclusion
uninstalling and reinstalling APCC-Pro was likely indicated as it appears something may have been corrupted
in the event. I reinstalled APCC and the connection problems were still present. I uninstalled and reinstalled
the V2 driver as well, confirmed all ports were configured correctly in both programs but that also made no
difference.

Currently APCC will open and attempt to connect but the "Connect" window hangs in the middle of the
window. Shortly after that Windows pointing icon turns into a rotating circle and APCC becomes
unresponsive.

I'm stumped at this point.