Re: RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

nicholas

I really appreciate the feedback. the entire community is enriched by your participation.

That being said I do need to clarify something on this thread. As I have looked back at my guide screen, I was not only checking off " auto-restore."   I was  also  checking  "clear mount calibration."  In fact I think in my case auto-restore is always checked and before I begin guiding I check "clear mount calibration." I am quite sure I did so the other night. If this is  a way to calibrate, and I believe  it is, it seems more gratifying because from my perspective I can confirm the operation/command has been initiated. The shift click method, well, I just want to make sure it happens and the intended command is sent to Phd2 .  I have noticed with Windows laptops the functions are different from what they are on desktop keyboards. At least for keystrokes involving function keys.  Actually I am looking at my laptop, it has no function keys, just a top row of number keys. Likely this  has no affect with this shift click operation. But I am looking for the surfeit way to get the command to Phd2. And again I  am looking at my guide screen and auto restore calibration is checked off as a sort of default in my settings atleast.