From: nicholas via groups.io <chironik@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Oct 12, 2021 7:01 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

no the weather was crapped out but tonight should be game.   I realize which is obvious from my experiences how how I am on the dummy  side of  push here dummy --Phd.

I think it is time for me to do the painful thing of reading the 74 page Phd2 manual because I think it is an apparent myth that I bought into early on that being a push here dummy  was adequate. It really is not.