Re: Mach2 with TEC180 for visual

Terri Zittritsch

Edited

Shailesh, please post how this goes for you!   I just put in an order for a TEC 180  (9 mo wait) and have the mach2.    I've had this discussion with Roland in the past and he suggested the 1100, which I've gotten on the list for, but am still very interested on how the Mach2 might handle things.    After having the Mach2 for some time now, and following some guidance learned here, my guiding / tracking is fabulous on everything up to an 11" edge.      I know my discmount will handle the weight for visual.     What the market lacks is a driven alt-az mount for this size scope at a reasonable price point.

Terri