Re: RA Mesh adjustment for 2104 model Mach 1 GTO

Edited

I found an earlier run that looks better:

image.png
image.png

The previous run was unguided data

There were significant number of failed calibration attempts

Not sure what's going on with the previous graph and so many difficulties with calibration. It may be that you have a cable or connection loose somewhere

On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 1:30 PM Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm afraid that is useless data.

Guide graphs ideally should be taken thru the main scope on ONE reasonably bright star at or near the celestial equator, at or near the meridian (either side will do). One star, not multi-star tracking!

What he captured here appears to be a mix of hot pixel tracking along with some periods of actual multi-star tracking.