Re: Fine tuning PHD2 settings for 1100 with Encoders #Guiding

Andrew J

Hi Brian.

Thank you for taking the time to review the data and for providing guidance on how to upload my guide logs in the future. Once we get some clear skies here again, I will try and aquire the necessary data. As mentioned in another post, I am still struggling to get my head around some of these key concepts even thou I have been imaging since 2016. I have read and researched this on my own the best I can, but I obviously still don't get it. I am determined to get this figured out so I can get the most out of my AP mount (and maybe help others who struggle with this as well). I gues Push Hear Dummy is still not dumbed down enough for me... :)

Andrew