From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Friday, October 8, 2021 8:41
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Interesting Park using NINA

Hi Dale,

I honestly can't explain why there's a difference between an external
app such as NINA telling the driver to park, and the driver's own park button giving different results.
The only difference is that you can select a different park position from the driver's UI than the default. The actual park operations are handled identically.

-Ray