Re: Possible bug in APCC with park?

Tom Blahovici

Actually, I think that this is something to do with Voyager. Perhaps a new release.
When I am done at night, i select point at zenith in Voyager. It is not park. Then I stop tracking in Voyager.
Last night, I finished the flats then I selected track in Voyager and attempted the usual park. In the past it would always go to park 3. To Last night it went to the zenith again. However apcc then did the proper park to park 3.
What was different from the night before was I did not select track before I parked.
I need to investigate why Voyager no longer parks at park 3.
Tom