Re: Interesting Park using NINA

W Hilmo

Are you at Rusty’s by chance?

If so, say hi to Dennis and Dianne for me.

Regarding the time zone issue, if your computer is 100% dedicated to the observatory, you might consider setting it up on UTC, with no DST changes.

On Oct 7, 2021, at 1:51 PM, michael mccann via groups.io <mmccawsprojects=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

You know that might be. I’m living in New Mexico, but so close to Arizona my computer always tell me my time is an hour earlier. I’m out in the countryside where I get my time from cell/data and not a regular network. I thought I had corrected this problem on my computer because I set the display time for mountain time zone, but when you look at all the settings it shows that it thinks it’s in Pacific time zone. I tried several times to change it. Software comes back says that I don’t have permission to, and yet I’m the administrator.

So finalizing the park is best from AP ASCOM.