Re: Interesting Park using NINA

michael mccann

You know that might be. I’m living in New Mexico, but so close to Arizona my computer always tell me my time is an hour earlier. I’m out in the countryside where I get my time from cell/data and not a regular network. I thought I had corrected this problem on my computer because I set the display time for mountain time zone, but when you look at all the settings it shows that it thinks it’s in Pacific time zone. I tried several times to change it. Software comes back says that I don’t have permission to, and yet I’m the administrator.

So finalizing the park is best from AP ASCOM.