From: Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 5:37 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Seeking CP3 Control Box with V2 Chip

Every time a new CP3/4 is placed on a mount, a new curve has to be generated and stored in that CP3/4.

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, Hawaii

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 11:50 AM Chris White <chris.white@...> wrote:
Guess I have one more followup question.  If I make a PEC curve with the loaner CP4 will I ba able to keep that curve when I get mine back from repair, or will it require a new curve be generated at that time?