Re: #APCC #Mach2 - 3D viewer weird scope position while it is parked (or even while slewing sometimes) #apcc #APCC

Roland Christen

Check your keypad time setting. It has to be the same as your computer time if you are going to switch back and forth between the two.

Roland

-----Original Message-----
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Oct 6, 2021 3:09 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] #APCC #Mach2 - 3D viewer weird scope position while it is parked (or even while slewing sometimes) #apcc #apcc #mach2

Correction: the mount is at *park3* right now (moved it with the keypad to do my flats this morning). Re-attached screenshot, so you can see in decent resolution. Maybe that is the issue (re-parking from the keypad) ?

Hi Roland,

Thanks for your reply. My computer is permanently connected to Internet and time is correct. 

One important thing I omitted in my previous message is that, at the time I park the mount, the 3d viewer shows the correct position (park 3). But sometimes, like this morning, it gets pretty obvious. It looks like the 3d viewer shows the mount is still tracking even if it is not. See for yourself below. I am positive it still is parked at park3 right now (and not at the position showed, obviously).

Sébastien

--
Roland Christen
Astro-Physics

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.