Possible bug in APCC with park?

Tom Blahovici

Last night from Voyager, I did a move to the zenith and stopped tracking so I could do flats. When they were finished I attempted to park the scope. It reported it was parked. My usual location is park 3.
I closed out Voyager completely, and attempted to start tracking again.
Apcc reported the mount as parked. Pointing at the zenith.
I then did an unpark and tried a park 3 at the point. It went back to the zenith.
I had to use apcc, and then reopen it. Then. I could do a park 3.
I guess Voyager could have set a new park position but then why wouldn't apcc park at 3 like I requested?
ThanksĀ