De : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> de la part de Roland Christen via groups.io <chris1011@...>
Envoyé : 6 octobre 2021 14:43
À : main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Objet : Re: [ap-gto] #APCC #Mach2 - 3D viewer weird scope position while it is parked (or even while slewing sometimes) #apcc #apcc #mach2

The Mach2 mount always parks the actual telescope at the same gear angle - that is controlled by the internal encoders. The parks are independent of time or hour angle. Same with Home.

APCC calculates scope position using time and hour angle. Any error in sync or recal will affect where the scope is shown in the viewer. In your case it appears that your computer clock time is off by 6 hours. It doesn't appear that you did an errant sync because the viewer shows the Dec axis to be correct. Just the RA axis is off by 6 hours, so I suspect either a 6 hour clock time offset somewhere in your applications or you have a 6 hour error in the longitude.

Roland
_._,_._,_