Re: APCC feature request - Get time from mount

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hi Howard,

I use the MGBOX2 and I do not shut it down, cause I use the temperature humidity and pressure information in APCC!

Konstantin

Konstantin v. Poschinger

Hammerichstr. 5
22605 Hamburg
040/8805747
0171 1983476

Am 06.10.2021 um 17:24 schrieb Howard Hedlund <howard@...>:

The MGBOX2 has its own software app.  I am not positive of this, but I believe that this software cannot run simultaneously with a program like APCC.  However, The MGBOX2 could be used at the start of a session to calibrate the computer system clock.  Then, shut down the MGBOX2 software and start APCC.  APCC will then be getting the same time source that was used for the PC.