APCC: RA limit reached while in Park 3? #APCC

Glenn

Greetings A-P family,

I am trying to use APCC pro with my automated imaging system after using the V2 driver successfully for a few years.

I get the Warning: RA limit reached error when connecting to the mount in APCC. I have confirmed that meridian and horizon limits are NOT enabled. I get the error in Park 3 and when the mount is unparked/tracking. I have tried slewing east and west. The driver has been configured for use with APCC. I am using APCC v1.9x (current), the latest V2 driver, and the current CP4 firmware.

Does anyone have an idea what might be going on? I’m sure it is a simple setting I have overlooked.

Kind regards,

Glenn Diekmann