Re: Keypad : some buttons not responding too well

Ok. Thanks, but it sounds like you don’t loose the database when you change the battery. Is that correct, and if so, why?
SteveH

Sent from Steve's iPhone

On Oct 5, 2021, at 11:00 AM, Howard Hedlund <howard@...> wrote:

No.  Only age can give you a guesstimate.  When it fails, it will result in immediate corruption of the database.  Stars and planets will still be OK, but M, NGC, IC etc. objects will no longer have valid data.

Mag. 7 or Better Skies!

Howard Hedlund

Astro-Physics, Inc.

AP Phone: 815-282-1513

Direct Phone:  815-315-7015

www.astro-physics.com

P Consider the environment before printing this e-mail.