Re: APCC - APPM - and ASTAP

Thanks Jack

I wasn't aware ASTAP was able to do all sky solving by fiddling with the settings, so that's an interesting add

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 10:19 AM Jack Huerkamp <Mallincamusa@...> wrote:

Brian,

Mainly image scale, but putting a rough RA and Dec into the boxes so that the program did not have to search the entire sky helped a lot.  I assume that when running APPM with ASTAP, I will see the target RA and Dec and then I will be able to input them into ASTAP to help refine the plate solving.  I will find out once the skies clear here in SE Louisiana.

Yours truly,

Jack

Jack Huerkamp

Jack's Astro Accessories, LLC