Re: Smart Meridian Flip with NINA #APCC

Ray Gralak

Joe,

As I suspected, there are some crazy-high values in the West model's pointing terms. The temporary solution is to turn off pointing correction, but I will make a change to APCC to ignore high-value terms like that. The problem is that there is not a large enough distribution of data points in both hour angle and declination to produce a good all-sky model. The Eastside doesn’t have the high values because the initial zenith point has a sufficiently different dec value than the arcs.

-Ray