Re: Smart Meridian Flip with NINA #APCC

Ray Gralak

Joe,

I'll take a look at your logs today, however:

> Saturday, Oct. 2: I reset the virtual ports to 20,21 and ran the steps to reconfigure the V2 driver. 

You don't need to manually reconfigure the ASCOM driver if you enable the "Auto-config" checkbox in the AP V2 Driver groupbox as shown here in this screenshot:

-Ray

> -----Original Message-----

> From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Beyer

> Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 10:49 AM

> To: main@ap-gto.groups.io

> Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Smart Meridian Flip with NINA #APCC

>

> Logs are posted here:

> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SNl8HLBI4f7ZwGcxsXUghMX8pPz4ArTF/view?usp=sharing

>

> Mount: Mach1GTO/CP4

> APCC-Pro v1.9.0.11

> ASCOM V2 driver 5.30.10

> CP4 software P02-08

>

> Friday, Oct. 1:  Events started at 21:35 with a meridian flip.  Post flip the telescope was incorrectly pointing

> NNW of target (Pelican nebula).  With each successive plate solve the telescope continued to move further

> away in what seemed a NNE direction.  I stopped NINA and tried to slew back to the target with CdC which

> was followed by APCC shutting down.  After shutdown, the virtual ports changed from 20,21 to 8,9.

>

> Saturday, Oct. 2: I reset the virtual ports to 20,21 and ran the steps to reconfigure the V2 driver.  Last night I

> was out for a short period of time and tried to slew 2-3 times and APCC was disconnected and closed with

> each slew attempt.

>

> Thanks for taking a look, Joe

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.