From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Beyer
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 10:03 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Smart Meridian Flip with NINA #APCC

Ray,

I'm connected to the mount by ethernet cable. I've had the computer disconnect from the mount a couple
times when I've moved it without holding the cables but it's a simple fix of restarting. It doesn't resemble this
situation. In each case last night all connections were as secure as I could make them and each disconnect
corresponded to me trying to slew to a star with CdC.

I'll post the logs to Google drive and send along relevant information.

Thanks, Joe