From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Beyer
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 9:27 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Smart Meridian Flip with NINA #APCC

It looks like the episode I had with the meridian flip a couple nights ago possibly corrupted something in either
APCC or the V2 driver. Last night I was trying to get the mount pointing in the correct direction and tried to
slew from CdC a couple times. Each time a message would come up that the computer had lost connection
with the telescope. At the same time APCC shut down and if I restarted the program without rebooting the
computer the virtual ports had changed and were no longer 20 and 21.

When I get the mount in this morning I thought I'd try loading one of the backup profiles from earlier this week
and see if that might correct the problem.

Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Joe