Re: WR 134

carlburton2001

Edited

Hi Steve

First very nice image, your stars kept their color.  I too am new to my processing software, but the data from this object is great practice to develop some sort of workflow in PI.   My latest version is on my site  https://applewood-astro.com/wr134.html .

This was a pretty dim object.  I'm working on HFG1 now and the individual 30 min exposures in Ha just begin to show a very faint cloud.  I need much more data but the wx here in MI does not look favorable for collecting more data this week.  But the leaves are beginning their color here and nature sure does a great job with color...

Carl