From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of legendtrail via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 2, 2021 9:56 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] PEMPro connection

I'm sorry, apparently I'm not making myself understood. This is appearing after clicking connect in PEMPro
v3. The mount is an 1100GTOAE with a GTOCP4 controller. I had already read through the checklist you
reference, and had done all of those things. I start the mount, start APCC and connect, then click on PEMPro
from the setup screen. PEMPro starts. I click on connect scope, then get the "Unable to verify mount"
message under the PEMPro v3 banner. I'm asking what set of conditions cause this message to appear. Is
there some other connection I need to make? Is there another install step I've missed? Is there a security rule
in Windows 10 causing a problem? ????