Connection issues. . .. again #ASCOM_V2_Driver

David Woolf

My 1100GTO mount is back to its old tricks.  It has been connecting fine for weeks, and all I did was change out the battery in the laptop, and last night all I got was “No response from mount”  Restarted APCC, laptop, mount, traded out USB ports, cables, even connected to the mount WIFI.

I'm no computer whiz.  Is there a troubleshooting “flow” for this error?

My mount is in an off-the-grid observatory.  Could I take home the GTOCP4 and test connections that way, or does it need to be connected to motors and such?