Re: Hello All and pardon the newbie questions.....

Michael Kelly

Eric, thanks for the input!  I’ve got that same honking hunk of optical magic!!

So maybe;

3-18
1-10

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 2:54 PM, Eric Weiner <weinere@...> wrote:

I’m assuming your Mach1 has the upgraded shaft since the previous owner is using those CW on the 1100. Make sure it’s the 1.875” shaft before ordering.

I don’t think the 30lb will fit as the highest cw on the Mach1 so keep that in mind. Mach1 owners can chime in on that.

I have a Mach2 with ~50lb of loading with my largest OTA imaging setup. I use 2 x 18lb + 1 x 10 lb. you can see that on the attached photo (setup for visual but with a honking monster of an ep attached). I also have 1 x 5lb for lighter visual configurations. You could add one more 18lb and be good.