Re: Hello All and pardon the newbie questions.....

Eric Weiner

I’m assuming your Mach1 has the upgraded shaft since the previous owner is using those CW on the 1100. Make sure it’s the 1.875” shaft before ordering.

I don’t think the 30lb will fit as the highest cw on the Mach1 so keep that in mind. Mach1 owners can chime in on that.

I have a Mach2 with ~50lb of loading with my largest OTA imaging setup. I use 2 x 18lb + 1 x 10 lb. you can see that on the attached photo (setup for visual but with a honking monster of an ep attached). I also have 1 x 5lb for lighter visual configurations. You could add one more 18lb and be good.