Re: Seeking CP3 Control Box with V2 Chip

Chris White

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 10:59 PM, Marj Christen wrote:

Chris,

According to the APCC requirements, you only need the V chip. If the custom tracking rates are important, the V1 chip.  BTW, we can provide a loaner for you while yours is in for evaluation/repair.

These are the additional features in the V1 and V2.:

Version V2

• Optimized RA and DEC guiding corrections for Absolute and Precision Encoders.

Version V1

• Increased the range of the custom tracking rates from 99x to 999x. NOTE: Implemented in ASCOM V2 Driver v.5.10.00 and APCC v.1.6.0.0.

• Improved autoguider performance for mounts with Absolute Encoders or Precision Encoders.

• Fixed bug that occasionally moved DEC to the wrong place when returning from overshoot ("DEC Dither") in fork mode.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

www.astro-physics.com

Wow!  You can!?  That's amazing.  :-)

I'll send an email to you to set that up.  Thank you so much!