Re: Seeking CP3 Control Box with V2 Chip

Chris,

According to the APCC requirements, you only need the V chip. If the custom tracking rates are important, the V1 chip.  BTW, we can provide a loaner for you while yours is in for evaluation/repair.

These are the additional features in the V1 and V2.:

Version V2

• Optimized RA and DEC guiding corrections for Absolute and Precision Encoders.

Version V1

• Increased the range of the custom tracking rates from 99x to 999x. NOTE: Implemented in ASCOM V2 Driver v.5.10.00 and APCC v.1.6.0.0.

• Improved autoguider performance for mounts with Absolute Encoders or Precision Encoders.

• Fixed bug that occasionally moved DEC to the wrong place when returning from overshoot ("DEC Dither") in fork mode.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics

11250 Forest Hills Road