Re: Seeking CP3 Control Box with V2 Chip

Steven Panish

Ooops..never mind, I was thinking handbox!!!!  Sorry.
Steve

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 6:34 PM Steven Panish via groups.io <scpanish=panishnet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Chris,
I could send you mine as a loaner.  I don't want to sell it, although I almost never use it.

Steve

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 5:47 PM Chris White <chris.white@...> wrote:
I've been dead in the water for a few weeks after my 900GTO and scope was rained on.  I thought that the mount was ok, but it turns out I am having issues with the CP4.  I have to send it in to AP for repair, but I thought in the meantime to get up and running I would check to see if anyone happens to have a CP3 V2 laying around that they would be willing to part with.

If so, please private message me.

Thank you!