Re: Smart Meridian Flip with NINA #APCC

Joseph Beyer

Mike,

I got it to work on my mount and there are a couple differences between your setup and mine mainly I unchecked the boxes for Counterweight Up Slews within East and West Limit boxes.  I also have the box for Clear Delay on Exit box checked.  Meridian Delay = 0. I'm not seeing the box you're describing as Send Limit with offset to NINA - I see one for SGP but not NINA.  Even though mine is working I may have it configured incorrectly.

In NINA: Minutes after meridian = 1min; Max minutes after meridian = 1 min; Pause before meridian = 0min

Joe