Re: MACH2GTO Price increase

M Hambrick

I think that the standard protocol has always been to charge whatever the price is when you receive your notification and not when you put your name on the notification list.

Having said that, are there any price increases expected for the Renishaw encoders ? I am on the notification list for a set of encoders for my 1100 mount, but there is currently no price listed on the website. Or maybe the $0.00 price that they show is what they are actually going to charge for them. That is a really good deal ! Maybe I will order two sets of encoders for that price :>)

Mike