Re: MACH2GTO Price increase

Karen Christen

Yes, the Mach2 is currently in production behind the 1600GTO.  We anticipate first deliveries in Spring 2022.

Karen

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cheng-Yang Tan via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 6:51 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] MACH2GTO Price increase

Hi Karen,

   Does this mean that the Mach2 is going to be or in production?

cytan

On Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 06:13:33 PM CDT, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

You are correct, Eric.  Due to a variety of factors, including materials and production costs, we did make price modifications to the Mach2GTO and the 1600GTO late last week.  The 1600GTO’s in particular had not been changed in over 5 years.  We still feel both of these mounts are an excellent value.

Karen

AP