Re: PA Error what is acceptable for 530mm FL & 2.1arc sec/pix

Shailesh Trivedi

Thanks Ray.

If the ground shifts in the matter of a few days or weeks, my setup is no good. I have used it with longer FL eg 1200mm and other scopes even up to 1650mm FL for many years with no issues in models, though not APPM model but Tpoint on another Bisque mount that I no longer have, so I am down to AP1100 with AE (I am glad have the AP1100 with user installed AE). In summary, the concrete is not cracked, and to the best of my prior data points noted, the 10inch steel pier I have is also rigid on rebar reinforced concrete.

I will redo a better PA (seeing and clouds permitting) and then redo the model just to be sure.

Thanks,

Shailesh