Re: It works! NINA, ASTAP, Model, new AP1100AE

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

Bill Long wrote:

  • Definitely best to encounter a problem before paying a load of money to fix it. :)

Despite vendor wishes to the contrary.  😊

Of course, it presumes the wisdom to notice a problem.  Something I worry about at times.

  • I have always assumed the numbers on one side being different than the other were due to orthogonality issues or a slight pier imbalance. Ray would know better though.

I stare at the numbers and even if I know a definition, I lack the context to know if it is actionable.  E.g. is 113 Tube Flexure, for a C11 on an AP1100 grossly awful or really good or somewhere in between?   (Or maybe more to the point are any of these actionable intelligence about one’s setup; maybe the answer is problems show up elsewhere, this is not a good place to look).