From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill Long via groups.io
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:16 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Is this tilt in the image train?

The FSQ106 has an 88mm imaging circle.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Valente <bvalente@...>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 2:08 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>

Is the FSQ even capable of supporting a true full frame 35mm like the 6200?

I would be surprised if the image circle was that good.

When we went to stellarvue for the SVX80T and the 6200, they had to hand-pick the telescope and flattener, and even then it's very very sensitive to any tilts or backfocus distances

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 12:57 PM Tom Blahovici <tom.va2fsq@...> wrote:

The camera is a full frame ASI6200.
As to going back to Takahashi, that's always a pain from up here in Canada.  From what I have heard it could be a few weeks or months if it has to go to Japan.

--

Brian

Brian Valente