Re: Reflection in image

>>>a telescope like the CDK20 can have a baffling issue?

Yeah, but I don't want to get into any bashing here

I think they recently changed their baffle design, and it turns out there were some issues.

we did send them the feedback and generally Planewave has been great about it, and our hosting partner Obstech has been extremely good at diagnostics and interim fixes.

As with a lot of things astronomical, i find it works better when i approach it as a partnership

Brian

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 11:39 AM Andrea Lucchetti <andlucchett@...> wrote:
Wow,
a telescope like the CDK20 can have a baffling issue?
I can understand the problem in lesser telescope but in the PW CDK is very strange, no?
you should propose them your retrofit kit :-)
Andrea

--
Brian

Brian Valente