Re: Reflection in image

Roland Christen

You don't say what scope that is. Looks like a light leak around a secondary baffle.

From: Robert Chozick via groups.io <rchozick@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Sep 26, 2021 2:09 pm
Subject: [ap-gto] Reflection in image

What would cause the refections in this image?  It has been suggested to be a reflection in one of the t-thread  or 2 inch extensions.  I also place a 2 inch UV/IR filter at the end of the AP CCDT67 tele compressor.  The order is ZWO 2600 color camera + t-thread extensions  + t-thread to 2 inch adapter + 2 inch extensions + CCDT67 + 2 inch Baader UV/IR filter.   I space it to be a .67 reduction factor.  Any help diagnosing this would be appreciated.

https://pbase.com/rchozick/image/171993637

Image cropped without reflection:

Robert