Re: APCC Temperature readings

Dale Ghent

Install and use the PPB's Observing Conditions driver (available at https://pegasusastro.com/downloads/) and you can use that as a source of temperature and humidity in APCC. You need to run the PPB's console app at the same tme for the driver to be able to read the temperature and humidity data.

On Sep 27, 2021, at 10:51, S Berrada <sberrada19@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I expect to receive my AP1100 within the next month.
I am doing some reading to prepare.

APCC pointing model requires temperature.
I have 2 devices which provide temperature: a) Pegasus PPB; b) Optec Focuser

My question is whether APCC can read these temperatures.

I know that there are devices like mgbox, but I a, trying to avoid adding another device.

Please let me know if this can be done.

As well, there are other environmental readings such as RH and pressure but not sure how important these are.

Thanks
Sam