From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shailesh Trivedi
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2021 4:53 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Two APPM Questions

Q1: If after creating a model, if I configure HOME (I have AP1100 with AE), does it nullify the model?

Q2: With a large APPM model, is the RA/DEC as entered in Sequence Generator Pro expected to be
centered?

Last night SGP did not center the target (I forgot to check slew & center which platesolves) and it was off by a
few degrees

Shailesh