APCC feature request - Get time from mount

Nick Iversen

APCC feature request - Get time from mount.

We can get latitude and longitude from the mount, time is useful too. This is for people who run PCs that are not connected to a network but are connected to a mount that has been initialised with GPS accuracy.

If the mount and the PC have different times then problems like this https://ap-gto.groups.io/g/main/topic/80392492#76045 can occur. I have verified that the problem does not occur if the times are the same.

Regards,
Nick