Re: AP1100AE Unexpected park?

Ray Gralak

Linwood,

From the log file, I eliminated all possibilities except for manual double-clicking of the park-status on APCC's status bar, which matches the expected command sequence from that action (two Q commands and the KA).

So, is it possible you had double-clicked the park field in the status bar?

-Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of ap@CaptivePhotons.com
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2021 5:20 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP1100AE Unexpected park?

Thanks. Everything's put away, but not firing it up to look until I am operating on more sleep.
OK, I lied, curiosity got the better of rational steps like sleeping. Found the :KA# (at 5:46:33.247) but have no
idea where it came from.

Also, the ASCOM log is weird, it jumps from 20:03 to 6:29 at an unpark, but that's an unpark I did after the
sequence completed and parked so I could do flats. It's way later than my unpark done about 5:56am to fix
the park that occurred then. Weird. But including it.

So here's the logs. Again -- I'm pretty sure I hit some button or did something, too big a coincidence I was
changing things and it parked -- but odd that there was a several minute delay, or seemed to be. I would be
very curious what I did.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LCk-aief4JtknRSBNTzKHQwWC-SRiaG4/view?usp=sharing

I also reviewed the rather detailed NINA logs at that time. It was in the middle of a 300s exposure. The
exposure started at 5:46:07 and completed at 5:51:11, so it really was not doing anything at the point it
parked. PHD2 was guiding at the time.

Now sleep.... 😊