From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of dan kowall via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 7:50 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] semi-OT: deterring critters in the obsy

Robert,
One minor quibble: I've never heard of a case of Lyme disease from a mosquito bite. The usual mode of transmission is from the bite of a tick infected with the Borrelia bacterium.

dan kowall

______

On Friday, September 24, 2021, 04:23:15 PM EDT, Robert Berta <biker123@...> wrote:

.....For all the possible critter encounters....I still rate mosquitos the worst for astronomy hobby ;-) Lots itching but scarier is the disease they can spread....Lyme, West Nile, etc....
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#81424) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [dan_kowall@...]