From: Jeff B
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 2:23 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Saturn last night

Thanks Jim and I have that exact same camera, but I've never used it.  I will excavate it!

I have found that a standard Denk OCS element plugged into a standard 2" extension piece gives right around 1.4X to 1.5X at the top of the extension so it might work well plugged into the 2" nosepiece for the camera.  If you have an OCS element of course.  I assume you also have an IR filter in tow too?

Jeff

Jeff

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 5:02 PM thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:

ZWO ASI290MC.

Focal Length F/14.6. No Barlow.

A 1.6x is a bit too long. I need a 1.4x or 1.5x.

Jim