From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Jeff B <mnebula946@...>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2021 4:56:44 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Saturn last night

Thanks Jim.  Which ZWO camera and what was your effective focal ratio?

Jeff

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 4:43 PM thefamily90 Phillips <thefamily90@...> wrote:
Hello Luca,
Thanks everyone for the kind remarks. I used a ZWO color camera. I captured about 10,000 frames at approximately 80 frames per second so about 2 minutes total capture time. I then stacked about 5,000 frames with Autostakart (?). After stacking I used wavelets in registax and then photoshop to process.

Thanks again,

Jim