Re: High Res Planetary imaging with the AP1100

Jeff B

Wicked awesome like you read about.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 3:58 PM Dale Ghent <daleg@...> wrote:
2.9um pixels so I'm thinking either a IMX290 or IMX462 chip. I'll bet it's the latter for its NIR sensitivity when used with a CH4 filter.

Amazing images for sure and at not even half-way up in the sky for him. I wish I had seeing like that.