Re: How Much RAPAS Misalignment is Too Much ?

ap@CaptivePhotons.com

FWIW I checked mine once after doing a fairly careful align photographically and mine was off about the same amount, maybe a tad less (different directions).

Of course, no alignment is perfect so it’s hard to know that the RAPAS was the one off, but just as a data point.

I put mine back in the case and just do imaging alignment.  It’s on my list to one day try to align properly.

What is “normal” for an out of the box setup?

Linwood