From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerome A Yesavage
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 8:03 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mount Synchronization Memory Lapse

Thanks Ray,
I think I came up with the same result using the chimpanzee solution. I normally park in #5, but on unparking it
would not come back even after I move the scope to the right position. I then dumbly tried 3, moved the
scope, and then it would go correctly to the others. So the #3 is sorta the calibration position?
I am going to print this note out and put it on my bulletin board in the observatory for future reference.
Thanks for the response,
JY