Re: New Astro-Folks

Roger Laureys

Warm welcome to the newcomers !!! Good to see AP is looking forward to the future
Roger

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> on behalf of Karen Christen <karen@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 11:33 PM
To: ap-gto@groups.io <ap-gto@groups.io>; ap-ug@groups.io <ap-ug@groups.io>
Subject: [ap-gto] New Astro-Folks

Hello Astro-Nuts,

As many of you know, we’ve been gradually growing our team to meet the high demand for our products.  We’d like to introduce you to our two newest Astro-Folks, as of this week:

Eric is part of our production team.  He’s working closely with Don and Vic in Finishing, and with Dave, our mount assembly master.  Eric has been AP-adjacent for many years – he’s George’s son – and is already jumping in with both feet.

Amber has joined our office team.  She’s quickly learning the myriad duties Daleen and Paige juggle every day and coordinating with our Shipping/Receiving guru, Amanda.  Many of you will speak with or hear from Amber when calling or emailing the office.

Please join us in welcoming Amber and Eric to the Astro-Folks!

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen