Re: New Astro-Folks

Manusfisch

Welcome aboard, One thing about this forum and this company is it we are all in a constant state of learning. Welcome from INdy

TJF Mobile

On Sep 23, 2021, at 17:33, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hello Astro-Nuts,

As many of you know, we’ve been gradually growing our team to meet the high demand for our products.  We’d like to introduce you to our two newest Astro-Folks, as of this week:

Eric is part of our production team.  He’s working closely with Don and Vic in Finishing, and with Dave, our mount assembly master.  Eric has been AP-adjacent for many years – he’s George’s son – and is already jumping in with both feet.

Amber has joined our office team.  She’s quickly learning the myriad duties Daleen and Paige juggle every day and coordinating with our Shipping/Receiving guru, Amanda.  Many of you will speak with or hear from Amber when calling or emailing the office.

Please join us in welcoming Amber and Eric to the Astro-Folks!

Karen

AP

--
Karen Christen